We’re waiting to hear from you about your next painting project! Call (641) 430-5895 now for estimate.
“We carry overflow insurance on our professional crew of painters and require each to have their own insurance. Let us know what it takes to get your business! It’s important that you are happy with the results of our work. Our crews are professional, clean and courteous. Job sites are smoke free and crew members are always very respectful.
I personally deal with all issues on any job myself and check on job progress daily.”
– Blake Cooper, Owner
- Minor through Complete Remodels
- General Carpentry & Repairs
- New Doors, Windows & Siding
- Moving or Opening up Walls
- Kitchen & Bath Renovations
- Ceramic Tile & Repairs
- Decks & Patio Covers
- Garage Conversion
- Interior & Exterior House Painting
- Deck Cleaning – Staining
- Power Washing & Mildew Removal
- Sheetrock Repair
- Wallpaper Removal
- Cabinet Painting or Restain & Varnish
- Front Door Painting or Stain & Varnish
Here are some of the steps that we take to insure you receive the most value for your money!
Interior House Painting:
- Prepare areas to be painted by cleaning, dusting, vacuuming as needed
- Move furniture to center of room and cover floors and furniture with drop cloths and/or plastic
- Repair holes, wall cracks as requested
- Apply putty to nail holes
- Remove switch plates and a/c vents as needed
- Prime stains
- Caulk woodwork as needed
- Apply top of the line interior paints with skill and precision
Exterior House Painting:
- Power wash house as needed to remove mildew, dirt, cobwebs, wasp’s nests, etc, as needed
- Scrape loose paint, drive in loose nails, and caulk as needed
- Put plastic on windows to protect from over-spray
- Cover landscape and sidewalks, porches, pools, etc., with drop cloths and/or poly as needed to protect
- Apply top of the line area specific and appropriate type of paints to each surface
- This careful preparation and attention to detail are what make the difference between a first class paint job that looks great and lasts and an amateur attempt.
- Don’t be fooled by “imitation painters.” Hire a professional and you will see professional results.